Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's fathers day, and unfortunately I feel like I know a lot of people who will not be celebrating. For those of you who have been resenting all those Father themed commercials, LISTEN UP. Stop listening to John Mayer's "Daughters" and get out of the fetal position. I'm not saying it's not all his fault, it probaly is. just be thankful he's that guy and not one of these guys.

LRD Presents: Dad's Worse Then Your's



Stage Dads: Joe Jackson, Joe Simpson, Mathew Knowles

















God bless these men for bringing us Icons like Michael Jackson and Beyonce. Hey, I even appreciate Simpson for bringing us the whole Chicken of the Sea thing. However I don't think i could come out of this family on top. Working since you were five and routine beatings are not for me. I'd probably be an Ashlee, Solange, or Tito.

Josef Fritzl


This man trapped his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathered 7 children with her. Doesn't he look like someone who would do that.








OJ
He raises them, so i guess they have to sort of overlook the whole "murder" thing, but could I really get over "If I did it.."
no.



Darth Vader
He abandoned his kids, killed his wife and chopped his sons hand off. Bastard.


Best Dad: Alec Baldwin
I don't think Alec Baldwin is a bad father. I think if I ignored my dad like this, I would get a very similar message. However, this tape is hilarious. So happy Father's day you rude little pig! I don't give a damn if you're 12.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i have to disagree with vader being on this list. first, he never knew his dad, and as we all know from the ghetto, that's usually a recipe for disaster! then you follow that up with finding out that after leaving his mother in slavery to become glorified battle monk, he comes back and finds out that his mama was sold off and then tortured to death! wouldn't you lose it? after that, you have a few decades of insanity, but that's not really his fault-- he's just trying to bring what thinks is justice to the galaxy. finally, all of his "evil" acts are totally vindicated when, in episode six, he saves his son and destroys the emperor, earning his rightful place amongst the great jedi masters.

luke was just a little bitch.